Away from the hustle and bustle of town, Katarina is well placed to access the vast ski area that Verbier has to offer. Avoid the queues at the main lift station, and instead our drivers will take you to the Mayentzet lift just around the corner- which takes you to just above the gondola! Guests can also ski down to Carrefour for lunch or at the end of the day, just a short walk back to the chalet.
This beautiful chalet has a fabulous and spacious living area, with a large south facing balcony and terrace, with breathtaking views of the village – a great spot to take your afternoon tea in the sun after a long day on the slopes. Inside, the chalet is set out over three floors giving all guests plenty of space to relax. Katarina is one of our Classic Chalets, however guests can upgrade to the Champagne service for £200pp.
Tucked away in a peaceful corner of Verbier, Katarina has stunning views over the village and valley. This chalet benefits from our driver service.
Your on call minibus and driver service is available from 8am until midnight.
- Ski and boot room
- Piste - 4 minute walk providing connection to 4 Vallees ski circuit
- Savoleyres lift station - 5 minute drive
- Medran lift station - 8 minute drive
- Town Centre - 7 minute drive
- Private driveway with parking for three vehicles (one under cover)
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- TV/DVD player