The Frontline Collection by Chalets sur la Montagne is a hand-picked selection of luxury apartments in the prestigious Balcons de Sainte Foy development. In an enviable ski in – ski out location at the foot of the nursery and sledging slope, right next to the ski school meeting point, and a stone’s throw from the shops, they’re the perfect choice for a winter or summer mountain holiday.
L’Aiglon is situated on the second floor and has a large east-facing balcony offering views of the nursery slope, and a south-west facing balcony offering views of the Mont Pourri and Aiguille Rouge mountains. It has a spacious living area with fireplace, and large balcony on the lower floor, and 2 double/twin bedrooms, and 2 bath/shower rooms on the upper floor.
The 80m2 accommodation sleeping 4 - 6 on two floors comprises:
- Entrance hall with coat and shoe storage, washing machine and tumble dryer, cloakroom with WC
- Spacious living room with squashy sofas, beautiful stone fireplace, large wood dining table with seating for 6, access to large balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen alcove with induction hob, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee machine
- Master bedroom with large double/twin bed, balcony and bathroom area with shower and wash basin
- Double/twin bedroom with balcony access
- Bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin
- Separate WC.
There are restaurants, shops, and bars on the doorstep.
Optional catering services are also available.
No smoking. Well-behaved pets accepted by prior arrangement and on payment of €35 per animal per week.