The Frontline Collection by Chalets sur la Montagne is a hand-picked selection of luxury apartments in the prestigious Balcons de Sainte Foy development. In an enviable ski in – ski out location at the foot of the nursery and sledging slope, right next to the ski school meeting point, and a stone’s throw from the shops, they’re the perfect choice for a winter or summer mountain holiday.
L’Aiglon is situated on the second floor and has a large east-facing balcony offering views of the nursery slope, and a south-west facing balcony offering views of the Mont Pourri and Aiguille Rouge mountains. It has a spacious living area with fireplace, and large balcony on the lower floor, and 2 double/twin bedrooms, and 2 bath/shower rooms on the upper floor.
The 80m2 accommodation sleeping 4 - 6 on two floors comprises:
- Entrance hall with coat and shoe storage, washing machine and tumble dryer, cloakroom with WC
- Spacious living room with squashy sofas, beautiful stone fireplace, large wood dining table with seating for 6, access to large balcony
- Well-equipped kitchen alcove with induction hob, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee machine
- Master bedroom with large double/twin bed, balcony and bathroom area with shower and wash basin
- Double/twin bedroom with balcony access
- Bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin
- Separate WC.
Known as The Jewel of The Alps - Sainte Foy Ski Station, Tarentaise, France. This 'best-kept secret' is a peaceful family resort famed for its fantastic off-piste skiing and only minutes from the key resorts of Val d?'Isere, Tignes & Les Arcs. You can ski into Italy from nearby La Rosiere too! The nursery slope and main chairlift are just a short easy walk from the apartment.
It'a also great for walking. mountain biking, white water sports and parapenting in the summer.
There are restaurants, shops, and bars on the doorstep.
Optional catering services are also available.
No smoking. Well-behaved pets accepted by prior arrangement and on payment of €35 per animal per week.