Just 300 metres from the piste and the gondola with direct access to best, largest and most snow sure ski area of Austria. Easily close to the very lively centre of St Anton, après-ski, sunny terraces, ski school, nursery slopes and ski hire shop where you can also leave your skis and shoes. Alternatively, the free ski bus stops closeby at 50 metres from this ever-popular Chalet Belmonte. All eight bedrooms have its own full en-suite bathroom with shower or bath, WC, basin, flatscreen TV and except only one all with balcony. All beds are divan beds and they can set apart and together. Chalet Belmonte is the epitome of a modern Tyrolean chalet. It has been built to our specification with modern furnishings throughout, without losing a sense of Austrian charm and style. The accommodation is bright and spacious spread across three floors. The ground floor living room has comfy sofas to lounge on, a large flatscreen TV, a guests kitchen area (your chalet staff don't cook in this kitchen) and the sizeable sunny balcony/terrace here is ideal for enjoying tea in the late afternoon sun overlooking the pistes. The top floor dining room has the added bonus of a comfy sofa area and is perfect for hosting the evening meal with views of the resort as your back-drop. It is an excellent chalet for groups because of the ample living space and similarity of all the bedrooms. There is a heated ski room with boot dryers/warmers at the entrance or store your skis with a discount at the ski hire shop at the end of the piste. If you travel by car there is a free private underground parking to leave your car save. Positioned in a tranquil location at the end of a cul de sac and hardly any traffic, children can play safely here in the snow. Your chalet staff live out, so your privacy is completely guaranteed.
Who we are:
CateredSkiChalets.com is an independent fully bonded and protected 3494 Tour Operator that has been providing quality catered ski chalet holidays in France, Austria & Italy since 1993. Book your holiday with complete financial confidence. 4x Travel Award winner: 'Best Tour Operator'. For availability, prices and information call us on: +31 182 634 523 or WhatsApp: +31 650 891 286 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We react very quickly. You can already book for the next winter season.
Room 1: Double room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, flatscreen TV, balcony
Room 2: Double room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, flatscreen TV, balcony
Room 3: Double room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, flatscreen TV, balcony
Room 4: Double room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, flatscreen TV, balcony
Room 5: Double room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, flatscreen TV, balcony
Room 6: Twin/triple room with three single beds, en-suite bath, WC, basin, flatscreen TV, balcony
Room 7: Twin/triple room with three single beds, en-suite bath, WC, basin, flatscreen TV, balcony
Room 8: Double room, en-suite shower, WC, basin, flatscreen TV
Separate living room with sofas
Separate dining room with sofa area
Each bedroom flatscreen TV
Private underground parking
Cot and high chair
Chalet staff live out
Affordable luxury due to the many extras included - Your chalet holiday week price includes:
- All drinks for free at any time as beer, wine, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea (except spirits) in the chalet. This is an unlimited service during your entire stay and not just confined to meal times as the most chalet operators do. We do not have honesty bars where guests are required to pay a supplementary cost.
- On arrival welcome drinks with freshly handmade canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea
- 7 nights accommodation in a room with private bathroom/shower/WC (so far these private en-suite facilities are in the chalet of your choice)
- 7 days hearty and varied breakfast
- 6 days freshly homemade sweet and salty après-ski snacks/canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, glühwein/vin chaud or another drink
- 6 days freshly prepared home cooked three course dinner with unlimited quantities of a selection of good quality red and white house wines
- Child menus if you wish that will put a smile on their faces
- Early children's dinner on request
- We cater for food, dietary, vegetarian, lactose intolerant, gluten-free, food allergy or intolerence requirements
- Free WiFi
- Bath and hand towel set
- Fresh white bed linen
- Fully made up chalet on arrival
- Daily housekeeping and communal area cleaning service
- Midweek towel change
- Use of sauna and jacuzzi hot-tub (if available in the chalet)
- Wood for log fire (if available in the chalet)
- End of stay cleaning, energy costs (heating,electricity, water)
- Cot and high chair
- Pets allowed in most all of our chalets
- Assistance and help organising ski hire, ski school, ski pass
- Service English speaking chalet staff; they will be on hand for whatever information or assistance you may require
- No reservation and booking fees
Childcare and babysitting:
Babysitting and childcare can be requested directly to the chalet staff and paid in resort. In many ski resorts we can provide an English certificated private nanny service in your ski chalet.
Shared chalet, book one or more rooms:
As a couple or small group, you may not be able to fill a whole chalet. Our shared chalets are perfect for you to be able to enjoy the comfort and services of a hotel with the intimacy of a private chalet and provide a great alternative to staying in a hotel or self-catering property.
Flexible short ski breaks:
We can arrange a tailor made flexible short ski break according to your wishes.