Nestled in the mountains of the Portes du Soleil, La Source is a fabulous brand new boutique chalet with breathtaking panoramic views. Set at the edge of the forest, it offers tranquillity and privacy and is perfect for those seeking a modern property with that extra bit of luxury.
Laid out over six floors, the chalet is traditional on the outside but boasts a state-of-the-art contemporary interior. It’s unique features include a fantastic sitting room with a modern open fire and state of the art entertainment systems, a bar hewn from the natural rock face, vast terraces and a hot tub with panoramic views.
Just a stroll from the centre of Morzine with its shops, bars, and restaurants and the Super Morzine lift. La Source sits high on the south side of the valley, bathing it in all-day sunshine and making its three terraces the ideal place to enjoy spectacular sunsets.
La Source is an excellent base to explore the mountains from. Whether in the summer walking or biking across those beautiful pastures filled with wildflowers or in the winter by hiring a guide to take you to the best powder in the back country. Furthermore, La Source has its own spring that rises just above the property allowing a regular flow into the “basin” on the terrace. The water is from the same source as “Evian” water that is bottled on Lake Geneva.
The chalet has been built with the environment in mind. To reduce our dependence on water and electricity we have used eco-smart products, insulated the walls and roof, installed solar panels and an air flow ventilation system. Where possible the stone and wood (from sustainable forests) has been sourced locally. Finally, local tradesmen who have been passing their skills down the generations built the chalet.
• Located in a prime position just over Morzine’s iconic bridge giving access to the town centre and its shops, bars and restaurants and the Super Morzine lift
• Convenient transfer with Geneva airport just over an hour
• Sleeps 10 (+3 children’s bunks)
• 5 double / twin bedrooms with mountain views, private bathrooms with rain showers
• Winter - bespoke holidays are offered, please contact for details.
• Summer – Self catered with bed and breakfast also available.
• Spa facilities - External hot tub overlooking the Morzine valley & Alpine Sauna
• Stag Bar - Bar area hewn from rock face, the bar is a fabulous place to relax and play table football
• Sitting room with open fire and wonderful valley views
• Boot warmers & Ski racks and plenty of space to prepare for your day’s activities
• Free Wi-Fi
• Sonos music system throughout the chalet.
• TV with freeview (UK)
• PlayStation 4
• Egyptian cotton bed linen, slippers and dressing gowns
• Deep down pillows (fibre available)
• Hairdryers in every room
• Travel cot / high chair / toys and books
• Washing machine and tumble dryer
• Free Parking