10% off January 2019 arrivals
Chalet/Week - Self Catered
Valid from 29/10/2018 to 20/01/2019
This apartment is ski-out/ski-in and has good views of the Tarentaise valley and Mont Blanc. A large part of the walls within this apartment are clad in wood giving it an authentic alpine feel.
It has one bedroom and is on the ground floor sleeping up to 4 but is ideally suited for 2 (28m2).
For those wanting 3 or 4 guests, the living room has a traditional 3 seat sofa that converts to a single bed. In addition there is a pull out bed which can be placed next to the settee to form a double bed.
Plagne Montalbert is one of 10 villages that make up the La Plagne ski area. Tree-lined runs hold the snow until very late in the season and the slopes are covered by a network of snow cannons, so runs all the way home are practically guaranteed. A network of interconnecting chairlifts takes you right up to the topmost resorts.
- A large part of the walls within this apartment are clad in wood giving it an authentic alpine feel
- Double bed-room (with a pullout single bed and a spare single matress if required)
- Living room with a traditional 3 seat sofa that converts to a single bed. In addition there is a pull out bed which can be placed next to the settee to form a double bed. Kitchen dining table with seating
- Fully fitted kitchen with fridge with freezer box, fan assisted oven/grill, 2 ring hob, dishwasher and kettle.
- TV/DVD (Note: please bring your own DVD's)
- Large terrace from the living room overlooking Mont Blanc and the Tarentaise valley
- Bathroom with heated towel rail, shower attachment and wash basin
- Separate toilet
- Ski Locker
- Free parking directly outside
- Lift to all floors