Mont Cervin is a brand new apartment with 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4 people in one double and one bunk bedroom. It has been built by renowned local builders and interior designed to a very high standard.
The exterior design of Chalet Piste Bleue is particularly impressive with the dark wood fitting into the landscape and beautifully mirroring the alpine forests. The apartment has plenty of windows so there are loads of natural light and stunning views with the benefit of a ski room on the ground floor.
There is an open plan living room/ dining room & kitchen which is fully equipped with all modern appliances (oven, hob, microwave & dishwasher) & granite work surfaces and has direct access to the balcony with stunning mountain views.
There is a media area with flat screen TV, satellite, Wi-Fi internet access and a docking system for ipods and iphones. A well-equipped fully tiled shower room is off the lounge as well as the double bedroom with 5ft bed with satellite TV and built-in wardrobes and access to the balcony and the second bedroom with well-designed adult sized bunk beds with built in storage.
Situated in the Piste bleue development, the apartment has an underground parking space and is within 100 metres of the ski lift, ski slopes and all the facilities you will require either skiing in the winter or walking in the summer and surrounded by the iconic Imperial Crown and Matterhorn mountains.
- Two bedrooms, one double & one bunk bedroom
- An open plan living room/ dining room & kitchen which is fully equipped with all modern appliances (oven, hob, microwave & dishwasher)
- Media area with flat screen TV, satellite, Wi-Fi internet access and a docking system for ipods and iphones.
- Well-equipped fully tiled shower room
- Lots of windows, providing loads of natural light
- Large south facing balcony