SKI IN OFF PISTE*Airport or station transfers usually included off peak **DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS *short ski breaks from 395€pp ** HOT TUB & SAUNA
Set in a quaint hamlet in La Plagne, Paradiski, boutique ski lodge Grande Blanchette offers a great combo of rustic alpine chic and superb snow sure skiing. The chalet has everything you could wish for: soul satisfying ethically sourced food, chocolate box alpine views and roaring log stoves. Sleeping up to 15 guests, or more if your group includes children, there are 7 good sized bedrooms (one with mezzanine and some with balconies) and 6.5 bathrooms. Sole occupancy possible for groups of 10+.
There's plenty of space to relax and unwind, with two sitting rooms, both with log burners, a dining room, enclosed garden, sun terrace and outdoor spa with barrel sauna and hot tub (subject to a supplement).
Grande Blanchette is in an unspoilt alpine hamlet just below La Plagne Montalbert (1100m), on the La Plagne side of Paradiski. It's just 5 minutes drive (about 2.5 miles) in our private chalet shuttle to the fast gondola that will whisk you up to 1950m. There are beautiful treelined runs, cosy mountain restaurants and over 420km of lift-linked pistes to suit all levels of skier or snow boarder. You can ski back to the chalet on an off-piste wide forest track if conditions allow.
FLEXIBLE CATERED SKI HOLIDAYS
Travel when you want and stay for as little as three nights, or longer if you wish. Our standard catered prices are the same flat rate nearly all winter and usually include transfers (see conditions). We have a French transport license too and are insured for carrying guests (not all chalet operators have this!).
* 7 night catered ski break package from 595€pp
* 3 night short ski break from 395€pp with transfers
* Delicious home made food served with good quality bottled wines
* Largely organic and / or locally sourced red meat, free range chicken and eggs
* Discounts for vegetarians, vegans and train travellers
* Airport & station transfers included for catered guests off peak (see our website for terms & conditions)
Come by train or stay as a vegetarian, and we’ll give you up to 15% off our standard prices (subject to terms & conditions). We also offer great discounts for catered groups of 8 or more people.
Grande Blanchette is in an unspoilt alpine hamlet just below La Plagne Montalbert (1100m), on the La Plagne side of Paradiski. It's just 5 minutes drive (about 2.5 miles) in our private chalet shuttle to the fast gondola that will whisk you up to 1950m. There are beautiful treelined runs, cosy mountain restaurants and over 420km of lift-linked pistes to suit all levels of skier or snow boarder. 70% of the resort is above 2000m, and you can ski back to the chalet on an off-piste wide forest track if conditions allow. There are also 150km of cross country skiing trails.
The chalet is a short transfer from the Bourg Saint Maurice Eurostar and Aime TGV stations in our shuttle, and only 90 minutes from Chambery airport, or 2 hours from Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble.
Grande Blanchette is a warm and comfortable chalet decorated in a charming alpine style with quirky designer touches. It offers:
* 4 ensuite bedrooms + two-bedroom suite + optional self-contained studio
* Two spacious, cosy sitting rooms with comfy sofas and log stoves, one with a mezzanine sleeping 2 if extra space is required
* Separate dining room with doors to the deck and garden
* Outdoor spa with barrel sauna and eco-friendly wood burning hot tub (supplement)
* Daily private shuttle service to the lifts and back (and only 150m from village ski bus stop)
* Pre-booking of lift passes and equipment – delivered to the chalet
No smoking. Dogs allowed. Unsuitable for very young children or people with reduced mobility due to steep internal staircases and exterior log steps.