COVID-19 Winter 2020/21 Risk Free Bookings:
New bookings will have the option to defer or a full refund.
If at time of stay the BG Authorities impose restrictions or the UK FCO advise against travel
Valid from 14/07/2020 to 10/04/2021
The all-singing, all-dancing Chalet Diana-Ross is conveniently perched between Bansko’s historic old town and the lively new quarter, placing you at a 10-minute stroll from taverns, bars and shops. What’s better, with our complimentary shuttle service running morning and evening, the gondola is just minutes away.
The chalet sleeps up to 25, spread over 4 floors and boasts private en-suite bathrooms, comfortable beds and balconies with picturesque mountain views. This chalet is full of character; a large communal area with homely log fire, as well a separate cosy lounge featuring a large TV, retro games consoles, free wifi and sauna. Outdoors you’ll find table tennis and a large covered hot tub in the private walled garden. Chalet Diana-Ross is the perfect retreat to kick back and enjoy an evening after a thrilling day on the mountains.
Nominated as Bansko's Best Ski Chalet at World Ski Awards 2020.
We're pleased to announce that this season we'll be working with Carbon Footprint to make all our chalets carbon-neutral, give us a shout if you're interested to know more!
In addition to free airport transfers, we also offer a complimentary minibus service meaning that getting to and from the piste every day is effortless. And should there be a 20 minute or longer gondola queue, we will transfer you straight up the mountain! To make things even better we offer unlimited wine and beer during meal times, and you can always count on there being a bottle of our very own Rakia for the more adventurous types.
At Snomads every chalet we run is as an Eco-chalet, meaning everything you eat is home-cooked and responsibly sourced. We buy from local producers at the market early each week, collect wild herbs, make our own home-made jams, pickles and chutneys and to top it all off bake a variety of handmade breads throughout the week just for you. If interested we're even happy to give lessons!
Combining these fresh ingredients enables us to offer delicious 3-course evening meals combining tasty European dishes with traditional Bulgarian influences and really offering a truly unique experience.
Children under 3 go free and those under 13 can enjoy a 25% discount on the adult price.
The charming chalet is perched right on the edge of Bansko’s historic old town placing you just a 5 minutes stroll from lively taverns,bars & shops. What’s better, the gondola is just minutes away courtesy of our complimentary shuttle service.
WHAT YOU GET DURING YOUR STAY
Based on 7-night stay (sole occupancy or shared bookings available).
• NEW for Winter 2020/21: Free transfer to piste if there is a 20 minute or longer gondola queue.
• Anytime return airport transfers (Sofia International).
• Comprehensive breakfast including daily hot options.
• Locally sourced organic three-course meal on 6-nights.
• Complimentary daily Chalet-Gondola shuttle service.
• Unlimited organic wine and beer with evening meals.
• Daily handcrafted breads straight out of the oven.
• Mulled wine and cake on arrival.
• Free WiFi
• Widescreen TV with games consoles and films.
• Table tennis table
• Homemade jams, pickles, chutneys and locally picked chai (tea).
• Years of local knowledge and advice, help with booking activities.
• Pre-booking of lift passes & assistance arranging lessons.
• Dietary requirements happily catered for.
• Homemade Rakia nightcap.
• Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate always available.
• All towels & linen provided.
• In chalet ski/snowboard fitting service.
• Carbon offsetting – Carbon offsetting your stay and travel, including return flights.
• Balconies available
• Cots, highchairs and microwave available for children/infants.