Poland’s first catered eco chalet: Chalet Stardust is the perfect spot for you to enjoy a Snomads holiday in extraordinary new surroundings. Another hidden gem of a resort; Zakopane, Poland, is on par or better than well known resorts for affordability, adventure and fun.
The delightful Chalet Stardust sits in a chilled part of this historic ski town, yet is only a short walk to the ever lively centre of Zakopane with its culture, live music, bustling markets and a plethora of restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
This sustainably built homely timber chalet sleeps 12 between 4 bedrooms. With a cosy ground floor lounge-diner jam packed with all our usual retro games. Surrounded by mountain forest the chalet’s unique & intimate styling makes it perfect for families as well as groups of friends. It’s the perfect option to relax after a hard day’s skiing, unless you go night skiing that is…
We're pleased to announce that this season we'll be working with Carbon Footprint to make all our chalets carbon-neutral, give us a shout if you're interested to know more!
In addition to free airport transfers, we offer unlimited cider and beer during meal times, and you can always count on there being a bottle of our very own Rakia for the more adventurous types.
At Snomads every chalet we run is as an Eco-chalet, meaning everything you eat is home-cooked and responsibly sourced. We buy from local producers at the market early each week, collect wild herbs, make our own home-made jams, pickles and chutneys and to top it all off bake a variety of handmade breads throughout the week just for you. If interested we're even happy to give lessons!
Combining these fresh ingredients enables us to offer delicious 2-course evening meals combining tasty European dishes with traditional Polish influences and really offering a truly unique experience.
WHAT YOU GET DURING YOUR STAY
Based on 7-night stay (sole occupancy).
- Anytime return airport transfers (Krakow International).
- Comprehensive breakfast including daily hot options.
- Locally sourced organic two-course meal on 6-nights.
- Daily in resort shuttle service*.
- Unlimited local beer and cider with evening meals.
- Daily handcrafted breads straight out of the oven.
- Mulled cider and cake on arrival.
- Free WiFi
- Widescreen TV with games consoles and films.
- Homemade jams, pickles and chutneys.
- Years of local knowledge and advice, help with booking activities.
- Assistance with booking of lift passes & assistance arranging lessons.
- Dietary requirements happily catered for.
- Homemade local Vodka nightcap.
- Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate always available.
- All towels & linen provided.
- Ski/snowboard fitting service.
- Carbon offsetting – Carbon offsetting your stay and travel, including return flights.