The Clara is a gorgeous traditional first floor apartment-style chalet which will provide you with a quintessentially Alpine Austrian stay away. It has a wealth of lovely antique hand-carved furniture and a fantastically large creaky wood panelled living room in which to collapse after a day on the infamous Galzig.
The bedrooms, bathrooms and dining rooms are all wonderfully quirky and comfortable so when one boasts character in abundance, in this instance, it truly is the case.
Clara is enviably positioned literally 1-2 minute walk from the uncrowded Nassereinbahn Bubble Lift and ski school meeting point, and just a straight-forward 8-minute flat walk to St Anton cobbled high-street with its plentiful shops, bars & restaurants. The local vicinity also offers popular bars and restaurants for those looking to stay closer to home.
You will be looked after by one of our specially-selected chalet hosts who lives out of the building but close by.
It is situated just a easy walk to the Nasserein bubble lift and just an 8-minute straight-forward flat walk to the main cobbled high street of St Anton and it has the added advantage of having a few bars and restaurants close by.
The Accommodation Comprises:
* Bedroom One: Austrian Twin (1 base, 2 mattresses made up as singles)
* Bedroom Two: Twin
* Bedroom Three: Twin with ensuite bath & loo
* Additional: Separate shower room with shower & loo
* Internet Access
* TV/DVD player & iPod docking station
* Bath & Hand Towels per person (changed mid-week) & complimentary bathroom accessories
* External parking for one car outside our Chalet Levett situated next door
* Optional Extras are available to pre-book in The Clara