The Nina is in the same building is our Chalet Levett and despite modern enhancements to its bigger brother, Nina has managed to retain the most wonderful traditional Alpine feel with gloriously creaky floorboards and the most fantastic old-fashioned staircase.
It is furnished with many traditional antique pieces and oozes warmth and character showing off beautiful hand-painted walls and ceilings. The bedrooms are lovely and spacious with large sinkable-in beds and the slightly quirky bathrooms provide well-earned relaxation at the end of the day.
Set over two floors, the property boasts a superb position literally steps from the Nassereinbahn bubble lift and ski school meeting point with the main high street accessing the cobbled village centre literally a matter of minutes away. There are plenty of local bars and restaurants in the vicinity and access to the legendary night-life in the centre of town is a straight-forward flat walk away.
The Nina is run by one of our hand-selected chalet hosts who will personally look after you and who lives closeby.
The Nina is situated very close to the Nasserein bubble lift so access to the skiing is fantastic and the village centre with its many shops, clubs and bars is a straight-forward 8 minute walk away. There is a small selection of bars and restaurants close to the chalet in which to enjoy some great apres-ski for which St Anton is famous.
The Accommodation Comprises:
* Bedroom One: Austrian Twin (one base, 2 mattresses made up separately)
* Bedroom Two: Twin
* Bedroom Three: Twin
* Bedroom Four: Double
* Bathroom One: Shower room with shower & loo (ground floor)
* Bathroom Two: Bath with loo (ground floor)
* Bathroom Three: Bath with shower
* Additional: Separate loo
Total Surface Area: Approx 137m2
* Sauna (shared with Chalet Levett which is also run by Powder White)
* Internet Access
* TV/DVD player & iPod docking station
* Bath & Hand Towels per person (changed mid-week) & complimentary bathroom accessories
* External parking for one car
* Optional Extras are available to pre-book in The Nina