Ski-in/ski-out chalet, directly on the blue piste. The Chalet Aurora is in a fantastic piste side location, situated just above the village on the side of the Galzig, it is a blue run down to the Gampen and Galzig lifts and 100% snow sure till the end of April. St Anton isn’t known for its choice of slopeside chalets but if that is top of your priorities then this is the chalet for you. Ski back to the chalet at the end of the day and store your skis in the heated ski room with boot dryers/warmers. To the dismay of the chalet staff and the untouched afternoon treat, the lively and very popular Mooserwirt and Krazy Kanguruh are virtually on the doorstep, both great venues to end your days skiing that truly have to be experienced to be believed (these bars close by 8pm so they won’t disturb your evening). The resort is about a 8/10 minute walk down the piste, and not much longer if you opt for the road. Coming back up from town, you can take the local bus (free ski bus during the day or night bus with fare) which stops just a couple of minutes walk from the chalet. The chalet is situated in a tranquil location at the end of a private cul de sac and hardly any traffic. Chalet Aurora is a comfortable St Anton chalet that sleeps up to 12 people in five spacious bedrooms, one of which is a self contained ensuite studio. There is a dining room with flatscreen TV and the advantage of a separate living room with flatscreen TV which is comfortable and cosy and offers a great place to relax. Park your car for free at the chalet. Your chalet staff live out, so your privacy is completely guaranteed.
Who we are:
CateredSkiChalets.com is an independent fully bonded and protected 3494 Tour Operator that has been providing quality catered ski chalet holidays in France, Austria & Italy since 1993. Book your holiday with complete financial confidence. 4x Travel Award winner: 'Best Tour Operator'. For availability, prices and information call us on: +31 182 634 523 or WhatsApp: +31 650 891 286 or e-mail us: email@example.com. We react very quickly. You can already book for the next winter season.
Room 1: Double/triple/quad room with two double beds, en-suite shower, basin, fitted hair dryer, separate WC
Room 2: Austrian twin room
Room 3: Austrian twin room
Room 4: Austrian twin room
Room 5: Austrian twin room
Bathroom with shower, basin, fitted hair dryer
Bathroom with shower, basin, fitted hair dryer
Separate living room
Separate dining room
Cot and high chair
Chalet staff live out
Affordable luxury due to the many extras included - Your chalet holiday week price includes:
- All drinks for free at any time as beer, wine, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea (except spirits) in the chalet. This is an unlimited service during your entire stay and not just confined to meal times as the most chalet operators do. We do not have honesty bars where guests are required to pay a supplementary cost.
- On arrival welcome drinks with freshly handmade canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea
- 7 nights accommodation in a room with private bathroom/shower/WC (so far these private en-suite facilities are in the chalet of your choice)
- 7 days hearty and varied breakfast
- 6 days freshly homemade sweet and salty après-ski snacks/canapés/nibbles/afternoon tea with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, glühwein/vin chaud or another drink
- 6 days freshly prepared home cooked three course dinner with unlimited quantities of a selection of good quality red and white house wines
- Child menus if you wish that will put a smile on their faces
- Early children's dinner on request
- We cater for food, dietary, vegetarian, lactose intolerant, gluten-free, food allergy or intolerence requirements
- Free WiFi
- Bath and hand towel set
- Fresh white bed linen
- Fully made up chalet on arrival
- Daily housekeeping and communal area cleaning service
- Midweek towel change
- Use of sauna and jacuzzi hot-tub (if available in the chalet)
- Wood for log fire (if available in the chalet)
- End of stay cleaning, energy costs (heating,electricity, water)
- Cot and high chair
- Pets allowed in most all of our chalets
- Assistance and help organising ski hire, ski school, ski pass
- Service English speaking chalet staff; they will be on hand for whatever information or assistance you may require
- No reservation and booking fees
Childcare and babysitting:
Babysitting and childcare can be requested directly to the chalet staff and paid in resort. In many ski resorts we can provide an English certificated private nanny service in your ski chalet.
Shared chalet, book one or more rooms:
As a couple or small group, you may not be able to fill a whole chalet. Our shared chalets are perfect for you to be able to enjoy the comfort and services of a hotel with the intimacy of a private chalet and provide a great alternative to staying in a hotel or self-catering property.
Flexible short ski breaks:
We can arrange a tailor made flexible short ski break according to your wishes.