5 NIGHT STAY - Monday 10th of January until Saturday 15th of January.
Val d'Isere - CATERED - SOLE-OCCUPANCY
(Price is based on an occupancy of 10 people on a sole-occupancy basis)
£6466 Chalet/Week - Catered
Valid from 20/10/2021 to 09/01/2022
Buildmyskitrip.com are rated 3rd out of 16 ski tour operators on Trust Pilot, with a rating of 4.9/5.
This chalet will be run solely by the Buildmyskitrip team for 21/22 season.
Chalet Bivouac is a charming, 10-16 person traditional Savoyarde style chalet, located directly in the peaceful old village in the centre of Val d’Isere, 40m from the piste.
Set over 3 floors, the chalet has 5 good sized twin/double ensuite bedrooms, 3 of which have mezzanines that can accommodate an additional 2 people.
There is a large west and south facing balcony with access from the bedrooms. To the back of the chalet, guests will find an outdoor sauna.
New for 21/22 season will be an outdoor hot tub which will be located outside around the back of the chalet.
** A new TV will be installed in the living room this summer.
- Living room and open plan dining room with fireplace
- Room 1 - Sleeps 2 people with double/twin beds and an ensuite bathroom.
- Ski boot room
- Outdoor sauna
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Room 2 - Sleeps 2 people with double/twin beds and an ensuite bathroom. Mezzanine sleeping 2 people in 2 single beds.
- Room 3 - Sleeps 2 people with double/twin beds and an ensuite bathroom. Mezzanine sleeping 2 people in 2 single beds.
- Room 4 - Sleeps 2 people with a double bed and an ensuite bathroom. Mezzanine sleeping 2 people in 2 single beds.
- Room 5 - Sleeps 2 people with double/twin beds and an ensuite bathroom.
**Prices are based on an occupancy of 10 people.
Located in the centre of resort, 10m from the piste and 50m from the closest ski lift.
The prices quoted include 7 nights accommodation with catering.
The accommodation is rented on a sole-occupancy basis and includes 2 personal chalet hosts to cook and look after you for the week (1 day off a week for the hosts).
Included with the catering is everything listed below.
Cooked and continental breakfast (6 mornings)
Afternoon tea and cake (6 days)
Pre-dinner canapés (6 days)
3 course evening meal (6 days)
Wine and soft drinks with evening meals
Fizz reception on arrival
All of our holidays can be tailored exactly to you. You can also add flights, transfers, ski hire, ski passes and lessons if required.