Book at least 4 places and the party leader stays for free! Offer applies to any 7 night stay booked in our remaining January weeks.
free! Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 04/10/2018 to 30/11/2018
Chalet Le Pery is a traditional alpine chalet nestled within woodland in its own private grounds. The chalet has a large airy open plan living space with vaulted ceiling and timber beams. There are two separate seating areas; the main living area with log burning fire and comfy leather sofa to sit and relax with a drink or the smaller area to enjoy a quiet read or enjoy a game or two. Patio doors lead out to the wooden terrace and hot tub with stunning views of the Aravis Mountains and Arve valley.
On the upper floors the galleried landing has four bedrooms all with their own private en-suite shower room. For sharing family or friends some rooms can fit an additional bed/cot alternatively, there is a spacious bunk room on the ground floor. All bedrooms come with Egyptian cotton linen and bath towels, hot tub towels, bath robes, slippers and hairdryers.
The chalet is conveniently located with access to two of the largest ski resorts in the French Alps; Le Grand Massif and Portes du Soleil, both offer an abundance of winter and spring/summer activities. The resorts of Morillon, Samoens and Les Carroz in Le Grand Massif are a short 8 and 10 minute drive in our private minibus.
The A40 with direct access to Geneva airport offers one of the shortest airport transfers to a ski/mountain resort, within 45 minutes you can be relaxing in the chalet.
- Catered service only including continental breakfast (daily), freshly baked cakes (daily) and a three course evening meal, except Wednesday which is our day off.
- Complementary wine, beer and soft drinks are available at all times.
- Gratuitous airport transfer from/to Geneva airport, if travelling on our Saturday change over.
- Private shuttle service to/from the slopes.
- Bed & Continental Breakfast
Note - We can offer a combination of B&B and catered to suit your requirements, please contact us for a personalised quote.
- Secure storage area with heated boot racks, ski service bench and plenty of room for any outdoor equipement i.e bikes, hiking, climbing.
- Outdoor hot tub seating up to 7 with stunning mountain and valley views.
- UK and Apple TV
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Library with an assortment of books
- Variety of games and puzzles
- Child friendly equipment; car seat, door gate, cot and high chair.
No smoking inside the chalet, designated areas are available outside.
No outdoor footwear inside the chalet, slippers are provided.
No food or drinks in the bedrooms.
Hot tub is not available for children under the age of 11.