Chalet Le Pery is a traditional alpine chalet nestled within woodland in its own private grounds. The chalet has a large airy open plan living space with vaulted ceiling and timber beams. There are two separate seating areas; the main living area with log burning stove and comfy leather sofas to sit and watch television or relax in front of the fire alternatively, there is the bar area with comfy leather sofas where you can sit and enjoy a drink and chat with friends. Patio doors lead out to the wooden terrace and hot tub with stunning views of the Aravis Mountains and Arve valley.
On the upper floors the galleried landing has three bedrooms all with en-suite shower rooms. A family room with inter-connecting twin/double rooms and en-suite shower room is located on the second floor and is ideal for families or groups. All bedrooms come with white cotton linen, Egyptian cotton bath towels, hot tub towels, bath robes, slippers, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers.
The chalet is conveniently located with access to two of the largest ski resorts in the French Alps; Le Grand Massif and Portes du Soleil, both offer an abundance of winter and spring/summer activities. The resorts of Morillon, Samoens and Les Carroz in Le Grand Massif are a short 8 and 10 minute drive in our private minibus.
The A40 with direct access to Geneva airport offers one of the shortest airport transfers to a ski/mountain resort, within 45 minutes you can be relaxing in the chalet.
Spring/Summer/Autumn - Bed & Breakfast
In addition to our B&B service we also offer an evening meal, for an additional charge, if you wish to eat in-house.
Winter - fully catered
Our winter catered service includes:
- Daily continental breakfast with a hot option on 6 mornings
- Daily home baked cakes
- Three course evening meal with drinks, except Wednesday
- Designated bar area with complementary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Private shuttle service to/from the slopes.
- Secure storage area with heated boot racks, ski service bench and plenty of room for any outdoor equipment i.e bikes, hiking, climbing.
- Outdoor hot tub seating up to 7 with stunning mountain and valley views.
- UK and Apple TV
- Free WiFi
- Library with an assortment of books
- Variety of games and puzzles
- Child friendly equipment; car seat, door gate, cot and high chair.
No smoking inside the chalet, designated areas are available outside.
No outdoor footwear inside the chalet, slippers are provided.
Hot tub is not available for children under the age of 11.
Separate rules apply in connection with our two dogs.