Experience the epitome of luxury on your ski holiday in Chalet Les Loups, with 25% off to celebrate the excitement of half-term!
2800 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 17/02/2024 to 24/02/2024
Exciting news awaits as we unveil the fully renovated Chalet Les Loups, our crowning jewel for the 2023-24 ski season. Nestled a mere 200m from the coveted Doron blue piste, this elegant 10-person sanctuary offers the epitome of ski-in/ski-out convenience. Following meticulous enhancements, including the addition of a new hot tub, sauna, and hammam, we are thrilled to present our most opulent chalet yet. Welcome to a world where luxury meets the slopes.
Set over three spacious floors and sleeping up to 10 guests, Chalet Les Loups boasts five ensuite double/twin bedrooms. The master bedroom is a self-contained master suite with private lounge. Fully renovated and extended for the 2023-2024 ski season, Les Loups offers premium facilities which are as unbeatable as the location. The sauna, hammam and hot tub offer the perfect space to relax after a hard day on the slopes. When you're feeling recovered, cosy up by the original stone fireplace as your chef prepares your five-course dinner service.
Enjoy a delicious fully-catered package with a menu which has been designed to live up to our name and reputation. After all, we're called Delicious Mountain for a reason. We are passionate about the dishes we create for our guests, and we give every course all the love and attention it deserves. You will know you've experienced a true luxury catered chalet holiday when you're telling all your friends about the cuisine rather than the skiing.
Included in the price:
- 7 nights accommodation in our beautiful chalet(s) and use of all the facilities
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Breakfast is served daily. It includes a special hot option on six days, as well as bacon and eggs, plus fresh bread, pastries, cereals, yoghurt, fruit, fruit juice, tea and coffee
- Everyday afternoon tea waiting for you upon your return from the slopes. Sweet and savoury options daily
- Canapés, three-course evening meal, and cheeseboard on six nights of the week
- Children’s high tea as necessary
- Carefully selected and exclusive bespoke wines throughout the evening, three standard spirits, and complimentary soft drinks and juices
- Personal Delicious Mountain blend coffee, exclusively by 'Mr Blanchot'
- Professional chef, and experienced chalet host
- Courtesy chauffeur service (7 days)
- Daily room cleaning
- 'L'Occitane' bath and beauty products
- 'This Works' bespoke turn down scent menu
- All linen and towels provided
- Bathrobes, hairdryers, and slippers provided
- Selection of high-end magazines for interiors and fashion
- Delicious Mountain concierge service
- A friendly, knowledgeable, and personal service throughout your stay
Chalet Les Loups is virtually ski-in/ski-out, situated barely 200m from the Doron blue piste. Following the Doron, the chalet is a short ski down from the popular Le Rond Pointe ("Ronnies") restaurant. The main Chaudanne lifts hub is a pleasant 400m cruise down the Doron blue run. With its elevated position overlooking the village square of Meribel Centre, the chalet offers a prime setting.
Outdoor hot tub with mountain views
Sauna & Hammam
Ski room with boot warmers
Luxury catering package
Professional chef & host
Free Wi-Fi, Spotify, Netflix etc.
Stunning panoramic views