Here at Les Rives d’Argentière, we like to give the client the choice on what inclusions they have for their holiday. For example you may have a budding or experienced chef in your party who loves to cook or alternatively simply relax and enjoy having everything done for you.
The three packages for you to choose from are:
> Fully Catered
> Fully Catered with Driving Services
Self-Catered Package, consists of renting the chalet and all its facilities, private hot tub, boot room, log fire and having unlimited access to the complex shared facilities such as cinema room, sauna, games room, wine cellar etc. The chalet comes with all linen, towels, toiletries, and an arrival pack from HERMES. The arrival pack has common items to get you through the first day in case you miss the shops on arrival e.g, tea, coffee, sugar, dishwasher tablets, toilet roll, soap etc.
Catered Package, consists of all the above plus, continental breakfast 7 days a week and cooked on 5 days. Afternoon tea and cakes, and a gourmet four course dinne; Daily cleaning is included.
Driving Services Package, consists of your very own private luxury minibus and personal chauffeur. Our luxury 8 seat minibuses are all 4x4, which enables us to take you to all the ski slopes in the Chamonix Valley. We will drop you off skiing, at shops, bars, restaurants etc. as many times as you want. The package includes one minibus and driver for duties anywhere within the Chamonix valley from 08.00 to 20.00 except on chef’s night off then till midnight. Drinks and snacks included. Airport Transfers and Driving Services available after 20.00 but charged separately.
- Exclusive use of the Chalet and access to all the shared facilities
- Bed linen, towels, robes and slippers
- Complimentary bath products
- Fire wood
- Arrival pack for fridge and basic essentials
- Exclusive use of the Chalets and all the facilities
- Pre-dinner canapés and drinks
- 4-course gourmet dinner (served on 5 nights out of 7*).
- Breakfast of your choice served daily. (Continental 7 days a week and cooked on 5 days)
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Daily housekeeping
- High-quality bed linen, towels, robes and slippers
- Complimentary bath products
- Wi-Fi & fire wood
- Full support or our office team to help you organize prior arrival
- Luxury chauffeured 4x4 minibuses with privacy glass and full leather trim
- Drinks and snacks on board
- Drive anywhere as many times as you wish, within Chamonix Valley
- Available from 08.00 – 20.00 7 days a week. (Available after 20.00 additional charges apply).
- Airport Transfer on request, (additional charges apply).
Easy access from the nearby airports : Geneva Cointrin (1 hour drive), Annecy Meythet, Chambery, Torino, Milano. Main european train lines reach Chamonix, only 15 minutes from our property.
Argentière lies 1200 metres above sea level, in the commune of Chamonix- Mont- Blanc. Serviced with a train, numerous bus stops, its just 5km from Chamonix town.
The village is principally home to the famous Les Grands Montets skiing area, with the equally impressive Argentière glacier staring down on the village below. Considered the gateway to the largest off- piste ski area in all of Chamonix, make Argentière your base station for fun and exploration.
With 90% of the ski area above 2000 metres, and artificial snow cannons in the valley, makes Chamonix one of the longest ski seasons in Europe. Chamonix is open in early May where it is still possible to ski powder snow.
Something for everyone, from beginner nursery slopes, children's ski play areas to special areas for snowboarders half pipe, boarder cross and big air.
- 9 bedrooms en suite bedrooms
- 2 hot tubs
- Massage room
- Steam room
- Cinema / conference room / disco
- Underground, pick up and drop off, no falling over in snow, getting wet
- Underground parking
Pets on request. No Smoking