Chalet Timeris is a well situated chalet in Morzine, just 600 metres to the slopes (10 minute walk) & with the free ski-bus stopping in the driveway. The chalet sleeps up to 14 in 5 good sized bedrooms with a dining area, lounge with wood-burner, kitchen, 4 bathrooms (3 of which are en-suite) and a large garden with great views. Set in its own plot of land this chalet is central yet quiet, with ample parking for up to 6 vehicles. A traditional and homely chalet.
The chalet is available self - catered but we can also offer a 'mobile catering/professional chef service' so you have the advantage of the privacy of a chalet to yourselves with the optional extras of breakfast / supper / drinks / cleaning / chalet host service. See www.dining-direct.com for further information on catering services, these can be configured to suit any budget from food delivery to a personal chef service.
In summer we can also provide Chalet Timeris on a bed and breakfast basis per person per night if required.
We can also arrange your airport transfers, delivery of ski equipment / lift-passes and help with arrangements for child-care and ski-school.
The chalet is fully equipped for your comfort. Bedrooms are set up as follows but we are happy to discuss any configurations which might suit your group better.
• Bedroom 1 – Double room (space for cot) with en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 2 – Triple room (3 single beds) - own shower room
• Bedroom 3 – Large Family room – comprising 1 sets of bunks and 2 single beds - with ensuite
• Ski/boot room
• Boiler room (for drying)
• Bedroom 4 – Double room with balcony (plenty of space for a cot)
• Bedroom 5 – Triple room (3 single beds)
• Bathroom – Bath/shower
• WC Kitchen - Fully equipped with 2 ovens, fridge freezer and dishwasher, and Induction hob
• Sitting Room / Dining area – An open plan sitting with large comfy sofas facing a traditional wood burner, freeview UK SKY tv and DVD player. The dining area accommodates up to 14 people.
Situated only 600 metres from the centre of Morzine, Chalet Le Timeris is within walking distance for evening trips into the restaurants and bars by night. From 8am to 8pm the free ski bus stops in the driveway taking you directly to the slopes within minutes. The bus loops around town stopping at Super Morzine (with links to Ardent / Avoriaz and the Swiss side) and the Pleney (for Morzine /Les Gets / Nyon /Mont Chery slopes). No need to walk anywhere in your ski boots!
The proximity of the ski bus makes this a popular chalet for families with children and beginners. The location; close enough to town to get back from the bars at night without the need for taxis, yet set in its own quiet grounds means the chalet is also popular for large groups wanting to be close to the action.
The Chalet is 70km from the closest airport, Geneva – a short 1 hour 15 minute drive.
• Comfortable and affordable
• Self-Catered (or with optional catering services)
• Sleeps 14
• 600m from Morzine centre
• Free ski bus service on doorstep
• 5 bedrooms
• 4 bathrooms
• Large lounge/dining room
• Sky TV
• Wood burner
• Large garden
• Ample Parking
• Great views over Morzine and the valley
• Ski pass/equipment delivery service
• Airport transfer service
• Linen, towels and firewood provided