Chalet Versoye (Rue de la Voute) is situated in the heart of the beautiful village of Montchavin, right in the heart of the Paradiski area giving your access to both La Plagne and Les Arcs all whilst staying in a traditional working Savoyarde picturesque village.
Chalet Versoye has 6 en-suite bedrooms.
To ensuire a comfortable nights sleep all the beds are fitted with “Hypnos” mattresses, reputed to be the most comfortable beds in the world.
There are twin and double bedrooms available and one triple room with three single beds. All bedrooms are fitted with luxurious Italian-style en-suite shower rooms, along with a premium service room including high quality bed linen, comfy bed runners and cushions, large bath towels and extra towels for the hot-tub, two pillows and toiletries.
The living room has a comfortable corner sofa and is equipped with satellite TV perfect for chilling out at the end of the day. The dining area is a great place to sit and chat through your days adventures whilst sitting very comfortably on luxurious dining chairs.
The front balconies overlook the village. Around the side there is a terrace and at the rear you will find a private terrace with outdoor the hot-tub.
• Ski room with storage racks, benches and electric boot warmers for snug, cosy boots each morning
• Staff accommodation (separate entrance)
• Living room and dining area with balcony and access to the outside terrace with hot-tub
• Bedroom 1 – twin room with Italian-style en-suite shower, washbasin and WC
• Bedroom 2 – double room with Italian-style en-suite shower, washbasin and WC
• Bedroom 3 – triple room with 3 single beds, Italian-style en-suite shower with washbasin and WC, private balcony
• Bedroom 4 – twin room with larger Italian-style en-suite with bath, shower over, washbasin and WC, private balcony
• Bedroom 5 – twin room with Italian-style en-suite with shower, washbasin and WC
• Bedroom 6 – double room with Italian-style en-suite shower room with sink, separate WC
Chalet Versoye is truely in a great location being close to the Les Coches gondola and also the Montchvin Chairlift making it very easy to access the pistes and you can ski back to within 50m of the chalet. The Vanoise Express gondola to Les Arcs is just one lift away. No lifts required to or from the pistes.
Montchavin village is virtually car free making it very safe to wonder around the shops, restaurants and bars.
The local spa facility with swimming pool, water activities and massage suite is a great addition to your ski holiday.
• Ensuite bedrooms
• Each bedroom with own UK satellite TV
• Private outdoor terrace
• Heated boot warmers
• Ski storage
• 120m from piste
• 130m from nearest lift
• 100m from village
We really do look after you so you can have a relaxing enjoyable holiday with good food.
We have a covid cleaning policy in place for your peace of mind.