ChaletFinder now integrates with Chalet Manager.
The integration allows ChaletFinder to pick up a feed of a property’s pricing and availability and display it on an advert – so you now only have to keep Chalet Manager updated with your pricing and availability!
Please note, the feed is updated once an hour.
How to setup the feed
- Login to Chalet Manager.
- Click on Account > Modules > ChaletFinder
- Select Yes for Active?
- Choose Yes/No for each of the options under Price columns to be sent to ChaletFinder
- Under Price Columns Display change each option from Please select… to whatever you want displayed for your column titles, then hit the Apply button at the bottom of the page.
- Make a note of your account name as you will need to input this shortly into the ChaletFinder advertiser portal.
- In Chalet Manager go into Account > Chalets. You will need to activate the feature on a property-by-property basis. Click on each property and set ‘allow access for ChaletFinder’ to ‘Yes’.
- Log into the ChaletFinder Advertiser Portal using your usual login credentials.
- Click Availability Integrations in the left menu
- Enter your Chalet Manager account name and click Validate
- Use the drop downs to match up the properties on Chalet Finder with the properties you have set to be passed from Chalet Manager and click Update Availability.
- You’re all done!